Welcome

Hi there,
Just a couple things, this blog IS about my healing but also about what I learn. I am not by nature a depressed person, I like to enjoy life and strive hard to do so even in the hardest times. I am also a voracious reader and love to study religious things, I know scary, oooo, I do let my religious views be know so if this is offensive to you, not my problem, I will not allow crude posts. Im pretty open minded but wont allow vulgarity or rudeness, My kids read this folks so keep it clean. That's all. May your day be full of joyful bits.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just because I felt like it.. I am SO loving the Ohio Hopewell information, Thanks Bruce you are my hero.

“Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.” (Ether 2:12)

“Therefore, I, the Lord, justify you, and your brethren of my church, in befriending that law which is the constitutional law of the land; And as pertaining to law of man, whatsoever is more or less than this, cometh of evil. I, the Lord God, make you free, therefore ye are free indeed; and the law also maketh you free. Nevertheless, when the wicked rule the people mourn.” (D&C 98:6-9)

This land and nation chosen and protected by God exists by the Constitutional Rights of ‘freedom’ for the purpose of the coming forth of the Book of Mormon and the Restoration of the Gospel and Church of Jesus Christ. The Freedom of Religion guaranteed in the “Bill of Rights” set the stage for the “plain and precious” truths to ‘come forth and go forth’ unto the world for the convincing of Jew and Gentile that Jesus is the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment