Welcome

Hi there,
Just a couple things, this blog IS about my healing but also about what I learn. I am not by nature a depressed person, I like to enjoy life and strive hard to do so even in the hardest times. I am also a voracious reader and love to study religious things, I know scary, oooo, I do let my religious views be know so if this is offensive to you, not my problem, I will not allow crude posts. Im pretty open minded but wont allow vulgarity or rudeness, My kids read this folks so keep it clean. That's all. May your day be full of joyful bits.

Friday, December 31, 2010

My walk with God, Day 1

So I start today this walk with God.
Here are the instructions for day 1

Read the Living Christ
Ponder your personal testimony of our Savior. During the next40 days, how would you like your testimony to grow.

This link will take you to the Living Christ so you can read it.

http://lds.org/library/display/0,4945,90-1-10-1,00.html



We had the Missionaries over for dinner tonight, they are such nice guys. I love that they are a good example to my boys. They seem to like this pair and I do too both have been out for a while and are personable and nice.
We did a little reminiscing with them about family things and it was a nice night. Guess I better go read the link so I can get started. Looks like I'm gonna need to do a bit of thinking on this one. When I first read it I thought hmm pretty easy answer but as i think about it Its not gonna be that easy after all. Well here's to the new year and an attitude change. I am looking forward to my walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment