Welcome

Hi there,
Just a couple things, this blog IS about my healing but also about what I learn. I am not by nature a depressed person, I like to enjoy life and strive hard to do so even in the hardest times. I am also a voracious reader and love to study religious things, I know scary, oooo, I do let my religious views be know so if this is offensive to you, not my problem, I will not allow crude posts. Im pretty open minded but wont allow vulgarity or rudeness, My kids read this folks so keep it clean. That's all. May your day be full of joyful bits.

Monday, August 20, 2012




Sigh, I remember….


I remember this day with you my love,                        
Our hike up the canyons, the stream we crossed
Your steady steps across the log, my wobbles.

I remember your hand there to steady me
Catch me close, your strength, your love

I remember the climb up the trail,
Your journey to the top of the mountain.
I stayed below to watch, marvel and encourage.                                                     




I saw the yearning as you looked to the Heavens                           Both of us searching for a miracle.                                                                                                  I remember
Sitting at your bedside holding your hand
Lending you my strength, my arms, my mind           Watching you at the end of your journey


Loving you, 
       encouraging you.                                
            Praying you didn't have to leave



Your Journey here ended
with me staying behind, 
                                   To care for our children, 
                                                            prepare, 
                                                             so in time
                    
 I can cross from this world, wobbly
Your hand there to catch me close
        Your strength, your love . . .  YOU


STILL Love and                                          Miss you Kevin, 
                                         Ne’ 4-25-2012



1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful! Every time I see a huge Ford I think of him giving me crap for it whenever he would come in to the office. He is a wonderful man, with an amazing wife :) Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete