Have a lot going on, may have sold my dads place! YEAH! I have to go down this week to get whats left there so I can be done in Utah. That will be a load off for sure. I will be able to get my house here in MT finshed finally, then I can sell it next year. I am still going through probate, its not a long process but you do have to have money to do it, that is in short supply.
I am trying to decide if I can do my homeless huts, I have an idea that I dont seem to be able to get rid of so Im thinking that God wants me to do this. I want a nice sized piece of land about 10-20 acres so I can do this. I found these adorable dome homes that are amazingly insulated and would be perfect for family's.I have found that most homeless shelters dont allow for families, most allow for women and children or just men. I dont see how that helps families get back on their feet. I see it pulling family's apart when they need to have each others love and support.
I am looking at applying for grants for this soon, just want to know HOW to write a grant. DO have a workshop coming up that should help with that. Here is hoping.
I want to have 5 to start out, they are not huge but a family could easily live in one of the "hobbit houses" Id eventually like to have 10 of them. http://curvedbydesign.ca/ I am also wanting tent spaces and possibly some RV spaces as well, kind of thinking a communal type thing where everyone helps out and helps each other, Community meetings etc to help each other. IF we can do that, like it was prior to this selfish me me me era I think we will be able to achieve something great! I am sure there will be a learning curve but I look forward to it. If I can get it going!
Want to go to Glacier NP soon, its such a beautiful place need to take the camera and get some shots and the kids need to go DO something besides play video games..
Just a last thought about probate, it is a mess to go through this, wills are important no matter how old you are, just having 2 peoples signatures versify most wills and you can get them on line for free in may cases, IT IS SO WORTH IT.
I am selling 2 burial plots on Craigs List, with my half of the money Im getting my funeral all paid for. When my parents did that and gave me it as a present for my 17th birthday, I thought it icky but do appreciate it so much. I do not want to leave my kids with that expense or stress. Kevin's Funeral was a bit over 4 grand and we got a casket for free and his boss paid to have him sent to Montana from AZ, add those expenses and its more than 6K.. NOT good. It may seem a bit morbid but we are all gonna do it so why not plan what we want and NOT burden our children?
No comments:
Post a Comment